We'll have class in the library on Tuesday where one of the reference afficionados will show us around. It'll be fun. You'll also get your next assignment! See you then.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Evolution, Alienation and Gossip The role of mobile telecommunications in the 21st century By Kate Fox
- After reading this entry i found it very interesting. Not only do I completely agree that talking on cell phones is a main way we communicate in today's society to share news and updates, but I also agree that men do it just as much. However, some women believe that men just don't understand the importance in gossip. My opinion on this is that men do not gossip as much as women do, but they do in fact communicate with and rely on the mobile phone just as much. Men most definitely do gossip, but I believe not to the extent women do. It is interesting to think about just how much one rely's on their cell phone, and to think that there was a time in our lives which we didn't have the privilage of using one.
1 comment:
Evolution, Alienation and Gossip
The role of mobile telecommunications in the 21st century
By Kate Fox
- After reading this entry i found it very interesting. Not only do I completely agree that talking on cell phones is a main way we communicate in today's society to share news and updates, but I also agree that men do it just as much. However, some women believe that men just don't understand the importance in gossip. My opinion on this is that men do not gossip as much as women do, but they do in fact communicate with and rely on the mobile phone just as much. Men most definitely do gossip, but I believe not to the extent women do. It is interesting to think about just how much one rely's on their cell phone, and to think that there was a time in our lives which we didn't have the privilage of using one.
Post a Comment