I have seen bits and pieces of this film before but didn't know what it was. The facts that he shows cannot be disputed. Now that I have seen some of the film I do think global warming is important and something should be done about it.
Global Warming has always been something I knew about and had hard about. We haven't finished watching the film in class but it sure has opened my eyes to a lot of the things, that you wouldn't normally here about. The film sure has me thinking on global warming now and its real effects.
This was a very interesting film. Al Gore gave many examples of what he thought went on during the process. Through doing all of this he gave examples of things that went on in his life that had an impact with him.
I believe that Global Warming is happening, yes, but i also believe that God holds our future. Its hard for me to allow myself to believe that scientists can predict my death and the death of Mother Earth. Everything happens for a reason. God is in control and knows what he is doing. I am for changing things around the world to help better the issue of Global warming. Hopefully we will oversome this triumph.
The anonymous above, is me! i accidently pressed the Enter button... Sorry!
I believe that Global Warming is happening, yes, but i also believe that God holds our future. Its hard for me to allow myself to believe that scientists can predict my death and the death of Mother Earth. Everything happens for a reason. God is in control and knows what he is doing. I am for changing things around the world to help better the issue of Global warming. Hopefully we will oversome this triumph.
I have read many books about global warming. Books about what causes global warming, fictionally what things would be like during it, and the after effects. So watching the Movie "An Inconvenient Truth" interested me very much! I love hearing about people's ideas whether they are theory or not and seeing the support they use to persuade their audience to believe everything they say. Al Gore presents Global Warming with impeccable structure, word choices, visuals and tone. He uses comical cartoons and short films to make the matter a little more intresting. He refers to all of the scientists and photographers as his close friends and gives personal experiences as his testimony to first-hand experience with global warming. He presents global warming as a problem that is happening now and fast, and that it will start hurting use SOON if we don't do something NOW. I don't know if global warming is happening or not. So many people can give some very persuasive arguments, it's hard to know what is really going on.
I have read many books about global warming. Books about what causes global warming, fictionally what things would be like during it, and the after effects. So watching the Movie "An Inconvenient Truth" interested me very much! I love hearing about people's ideas whether they are theory or not and seeing the support they use to persuade their audience to believe everything they say. Al Gore presents Global Warming with impeccable structure, word choices, visuals and tone. He uses comical cartoons and short films to make the matter a little more intresting. He refers to all of the scientists and photographers as his close friends and gives personal experiences as his testimony to first-hand experience with global warming. He presents global warming as a problem that is happening now and fast, and that it will start hurting use SOON if we don't do something NOW. I don't know if global warming is happening or not. So many people can give some very persuasive arguments, it's hard to know what is really going on.
7 comments:
I have seen bits and pieces of this film before but didn't know what it was. The facts that he shows cannot be disputed. Now that I have seen some of the film I do think global warming is important and something should be done about it.
Global Warming has always been something I knew about and had hard about. We haven't finished watching the film in class but it sure has opened my eyes to a lot of the things, that you wouldn't normally here about. The film sure has me thinking on global warming now and its real effects.
This was a very interesting film. Al Gore gave many examples of what he thought went on during the process. Through doing all of this he gave examples of things that went on in his life that had an impact with him.
I believe that Global Warming is happening, yes, but i also believe that God holds our future. Its hard for me to allow myself to believe that scientists can predict my death and the death of Mother Earth. Everything happens for a reason. God is in control and knows what he is doing. I am for changing things around the world to help better the issue of Global warming. Hopefully we will oversome this triumph.
The anonymous above, is me! i accidently pressed the Enter button... Sorry!
I believe that Global Warming is happening, yes, but i also believe that God holds our future. Its hard for me to allow myself to believe that scientists can predict my death and the death of Mother Earth. Everything happens for a reason. God is in control and knows what he is doing. I am for changing things around the world to help better the issue of Global warming. Hopefully we will oversome this triumph.
I have read many books about global warming. Books about what causes global warming, fictionally what things would be like during it, and the after effects. So watching the Movie "An Inconvenient Truth" interested me very much! I love hearing about people's ideas whether they are theory or not and seeing the support they use to persuade their audience to believe everything they say. Al Gore presents Global Warming with impeccable structure, word choices, visuals and tone. He uses comical cartoons and short films to make the matter a little more intresting. He refers to all of the scientists and photographers as his close friends and gives personal experiences as his testimony to first-hand experience with global warming. He presents global warming as a problem that is happening now and fast, and that it will start hurting use SOON if we don't do something NOW. I don't know if global warming is happening or not. So many people can give some very persuasive arguments, it's hard to know what is really going on.
-Brittany Sumrall
I have read many books about global warming. Books about what causes global warming, fictionally what things would be like during it, and the after effects. So watching the Movie "An Inconvenient Truth" interested me very much! I love hearing about people's ideas whether they are theory or not and seeing the support they use to persuade their audience to believe everything they say. Al Gore presents Global Warming with impeccable structure, word choices, visuals and tone. He uses comical cartoons and short films to make the matter a little more intresting. He refers to all of the scientists and photographers as his close friends and gives personal experiences as his testimony to first-hand experience with global warming. He presents global warming as a problem that is happening now and fast, and that it will start hurting use SOON if we don't do something NOW. I don't know if global warming is happening or not. So many people can give some very persuasive arguments, it's hard to know what is really going on.
-Brittany Sumrall
Post a Comment